Saturday, June 18, 2011

Noticeboard: AD&DRPG Summer Solstice Event (6/17 - 6/21)

AD&DRPG is running an event through the Summer Solstice that doubles player skill experience gains, and quadruples player spell experience gains!  Skill/Spell gains are a factor in obtaining better equipment in the game, so this is certainly good news for players who are working on skills this weekend!

The Summer Solstice (in the northern hemisphere) is on June 21 this year (at 5:16 pm GMT) though I would expect the event will run through the end of the day. ;)

While we're on the topic of AD&DRPG, I may release another video this weekend of my work in the world.  I haven't had much time to build this week because of summer classes, but I get a few hours of break over the weekend. :P

Happy gaming, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment