Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wedding Day

Hey everyone, today's the big day.  This is the first of several automatic posts I should have fired up for the week, and if I scheduled it right then I should be gettin' hitched sometime around when this gets posted. ;)  Anyway, these posts won't be anything too big, just some new content to keep the site alive while I'm away.

I want to thank everyone for supporting Crystal and I... all of the well-wishes have been wonderful.  There was even a nice forum thread started for it. :)  (Finally something that won't cause a flame-war on the forums, amirite!?)  Check out this cool announcement Sidris made up for us:


Thanks guys. :)

We'll finish out the ceremonies today and then head off on honeymoon for a week, down to Florida and the Bahamas.  Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment