Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back For More

Hey everyone, and welcome to a rather late start to April!  I apologize for my extended absence, but here's to hoping that my Calculus test grade will reflect the time away! (Don't count on it.)  At any rate, that's in the past, so let's see what's been going on lately...


  • The forums seem to be going through a pretty dry spell.  Events too.  If I recall correctly things are typically pretty quiet this time of year until late May when the summer crowd comes in, so that's no surprise.
  • I did manage to sneak some time in to attend the town hall meeting last Sunday, which was held in SW City.  I was only there for the first 40 minutes, but during that time I got to share and direct some users to SW City Interactive and there was some interest in getting some SWI tours set-up.  That sounds like a good idea to me. :)
  • I would like to get a new tutorial up, probably one concerning the ActiveWiki.  I may do that as early as tonight depending on my motivation.  I'm pretty drained from the Calculus test, to be honest.


And that's where I'm at.  Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment