Saturday, October 29, 2011

Too little, too late?

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in to share an update to AW that hasn't been applied to the release notes for whatever reason.

  • The Contacts List has been reordered
    • Sorted by ONLINE and OFFLINE users
    • AFK users are denoted by a yellow check
  • After X minutes, users can be automatically toggled AFK by the browser.
I like the yellow checkmarks as they offer some visual consistency to the notifications in the contacts list.  Hopefully someone will get some use out of it... I came in today to check it out and I didn't have very many friends online. :(

1 comment:

  1. Currently I'm unable to even access AW. My old computer is no longer AW-worthy. I'm still paying by the month but big whoop. So, now we can kinda/sorta rearrange our contacts into who's online, who isn't? Wow. How about that great Windows98 retro look? Gee, if I even can log back in and am not immediately put in mind of my old AOL days... I'll be utterly lost.

    Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete