Sunday, October 30, 2011

Gaming - BuildCity Updates

Hey everyone, if you've followed me for a while you'll know that I manage the BuildCity Gaming World in AW.  I've been meaning to get things in order there for a while (meaning that they'll mostly manage themselves) so I took some time this weekend to do some maintenance.  Here's what's new:


  • Off-season play rules are still in-effect.
  • Abandoned/Incomplete plots have been maintenance and are available to new builders.
  • Tourist building has been disabled.
  • The global bot is ONLINE 24/7... this grants access to global chat and jump points for ease of reference. It will also save your last in-world location so you don't start in the tutorial when you enter the world.
  • Players can earn Airpark Achievements for completing certain tasks, such as completing their first build or earning a certain amount of credits. Check the signs in-world for more info on that.

I am still maintaining the world so telegram me if you want to play, but expect a 1-3 day turnaround time as I'm not active daily anymore. Alternatively, you may reply to this thread and receive a quicker response as I am active daily on the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment